The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was formed in the year 2008. The department has started various programmeswith an initial intake of B.Tech 60 in the year 2008,Diploma 60 in the year 2012,M.Tech(Power Systems Control and Automation) 24in the year 2014. The department has qualified teaching staff with 2 Ph.Ds and 9 M.Tech's. The faculty members are involved in research activities and published/presented papers in national and international journals and conferences.
The department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering encompasses many technologies such as power systems, electrical machines, control systems, electromagnetic theory, and computer methods employed in all these areas, which have been among the fastest growing and most challenging technologies that enable the development of the modern society. The department conducts various programs under the departmental association called as ADVAYA such as Workshops, Technical Training, Guest Lectures and Seminar by Experts from Industry and Academic background for constant knowledge up-gradation of staff and students. We continue to play a leading role in our discipline which leads us towards creating innovative and effective professional graduate community which would vivacious and provide continuous learning.
The growth and progress of Medium and large scale Industries depend upon the expertise provided by the Specialists. With rapid Industrial growth in the Country the requirement of electrical engineers has tremendously increased in Power Sector and Industries in private, PSUs and Government companies. It resulted in opening of enormous opportunities for graduate Electrical Engineers.
Diploma: 60 | B.Tech :60 |M.Tech(Power Systems Control and Automation) :24
To be a hub for imparting knowledge, skills and behavior for exemplary contributions in the field of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
PEO1: To make the students to excel in the field of Electrical and Electronics engineering with good analytical skills to solve engineering problems, mathematics, science in the Design process of various components which are economical and eco friendly.
PEO2: Inculcating self sustaining skills by providing good communication skills, leadership skills, and core knowledge towards societal contributions and also encouraging him in doing research and creating awareness on modern tools usage and continuous learning process.
PEO3: To create high Engineering standards and Management skills as a Member or a team Lead to manage projects which are useful in day to day life satisfying the societal requirements.
PSO 1: Students will be able to solve real time problems of power Electronics and power system, using PSPICE, MATLAB and FEM software tools and hardware.
PSO 2: Students will be able to model and develop the systems based on Renewable and sustainable Energy sources.
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics,
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one‟s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change
TO VISIT COURSE OUTCOMES
CLICK ON BELOW
Short Term Goals
To improve academic excellence.
To improve results above 90%..
To tmodernize all the laboratories.
To establish and maintain facilities and infrastructure that are second to none in supporting the achievement of the college’s vision, mission, and values.
To organize various add on courses for the students.
To encourage the faculty to participate in National / International events and also in research activities.
Long Term Goals
Upgrading infrastructure and lab facilities from time to time and providing adequate opportunities for students and researchers to learn the innovative ideas.
Making a perfect blend of industrial exposure coupled with good technical base.
Achieving 100% results and placements
Providing society oriented services
Training students to become entrepreneurs