About the Department
ECE Department was established in 2008 , with an initial intake of 60 students and got approval for additional intake of 60 seats in 2009- 2010. The department of ECE feels proud to announce that this Institution got accredited by NAAC with A grade and permanently affiliated to JNTUK.
Department, headed by Dr.B.Chinna Rao , Professor including Assoc. Professors and Asst. Professors who are experts in their own disciplines , aims at educating and training students with sound knowledge and awareness in latest trends in Electronics and Communications.
Department has state-of- art laboratory facilities to infuse practical knowledge to the students on par with academic excellence. Faculty and students are encouraged to do NPTEL certifications in various subjects and many of them awarded with ELITE.
Students are encouraged to bridge the gap between Industry and Academics by the access to industrial robotic under production conditions with remote control by participating ARC(Applied Robotic Control), an initiative by Indo Euro Sync providing real time Industrial Automotive Solutions in both organizational and Academic level. Department has inaugurated the IETE student professional body IETE. Department have MOU’s with Electro pro India, Hyderabad and SUN Seas Tech, Hyderabad.
The vision of our department is to make the studnets competent technocrats.
To bring out competent young Electronics & Communication Engineers by achieving excellence in imparting technical skills , soft skills and the right attitude for continuous learning with good infrastructure and with well qualified faculty.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO's)
PEO1: To provide sound foundation in mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals, necessary to analyze, formulate and solve engineering problems.
PEO2: To provide thorough knowledge in Electronics and Communication Engineering subjects including theoretical knowledge and practical training for preparing physical models.
PEO3: To enhance the communication skills and soft skills of the students by conducting sessions on verbal & arithmetic reasoning, comprehension, team building, inter- personal relationship, group discussions etc for obtaining placements
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics,
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one‟s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO's)
PSO 1: Apply the fundamental concept of Electronics and communication engineering to design a variety of components and systems for applications including image and signal processing,communication,networking,embedded systems,VLSI and control system.
PSO2: Select and apply cutting - edge engineering hardware and software tools to solve complex electronics and communication engineering problems.
To visit course outcomes for the Academic Year 2018-19 click below
SHORT TERM GOALS
LONG TERM GOALS